Boat Insurance in Nevada
Float easy knowing your A-Dependable Insurance Agency specialized boat insurance policy is just right for your boat or personal watercraft. Just like automobile insurance, we make boat insurance easy and affordable. Ask about discounts for bundling your policies!
Boat Insurance Options
Being an independent agent means we represent many carriers for a boat insurance policy! There are coverage options abound and you can get specialized coverage, such as Roadside Assistance, On-Water Towing, Total Loss Replacement and more.
Ask for a Boat Insurance Quote Today!
An A-Dependable Insurance Agency agent will assess your coverage needs and wade through the many options available, presenting you with the best for your needs and budget.
Boat insurance covers a wide range of boats from personal watercraft to sailboats, fishing vessels to personal watercraft, no specialized policy needed! Ask your A-Dependableagent about a quote!
Looking for Motorcycle Insurance? We sell that too!
What you need to know about Boat Insurance:
A-Dependable Insurance Agency will work hard to ensure you’re covered on the water and that your coverage needs are met. Give us a call today at 702-880-9000 to start a quote. When shopping for boat insurance in Nevada, there are some things you should keep in mind.
- Navigational Area: Many companies offer protection that covers you up to 75 miles from the U.S. coastline, into Canadian coastal or inland waters and into the Pacific coastal waters of Mexico. Some companies offer additional options for further navigation. Inquire today!
- Agreed Value Coverage: Boat and personal watercraft depreciate over time; it’s a fact. Having your watercraft insured as actual cash value can make it difficult to replace a boat that’s been stolen or destroyed. Agreed value coverage means that if your boat is a total loss you will get the value you insured it for, minus your deductible. Don’t depend on a homeowner’s policy to insure a boat. Ask an agent about a specialized boat policy for your boat.
- Liability: Personal liability coverage provides coverage to you for damaging other boaters if you’re found to be at fault for an accident on the water. This coverage pays to repair or replace their property as well as any medical care, lost wages and other costs resulting from the accident.
- Medical Payments: Medical payments coverage will cover your or your passenger’s medical bills as a result of an accident on the water. The coverage limits vary and covers you, your passengers and even your water skiers/tubers while being pulled behind your boat, regardless of fault.
- Physical Damage Coverage: Physical damage coverage is available and pays to repair or replace your watercraft, its motor, any permanently attached equipment and your trailer, if it is damaged during a covered loss or stolen.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Watercraft Bodily Injury: Many boaters choose not to get insurance. If you are hit by an uninsured or underinsured boater and you are injured, this type of coverage pays for medical treatment, lost wages and other costs. Ask an agent today about UM/UMBI coverage for your boat today!
- Fuel Spill Liability and Wreckage Removal: In the very unfortunate event that your boat should sink or be damaged on the water, there is a possibility of a fuel leak. As the boat’s owner you are liable to clean this fuel up, which can be very time consuming and expensive. Ensure that your boat policy covers you for fuel spill liability and wreckage removal.
- Personal Effects: Your watercraft policy can provide coverage for many personal effects such as clothes, cell phones and fishing equipment that are on your boat. Make sure you’re properly insured on the water by talking to one of our qualified insurance agents today.
- Emergency Assistance: The Emergency Assistance Package provides coverage for towing, labor and delivery of gas, oil or loaned battery if the watercraft is disabled while on the water.
More coverage is available. An A-Dependable Insurance Agency agent will go over all coverages with you so you can make an informed decision about what coverages are right for you.